New office open NOW in St. Louis!
117 Chesterfield Business Parkway
St. Louis, MO 63005
Contact us at
Advisor Ink interviews at a Missouri State Bears Basketball Game
Click here to download the interview!
Roger A. Rekate, CPA – President
Roger started his career in public accounting in 1985. To further his career, he became a CPA in 1988. In 1995, he transitioned to a dual career advisor, adding financial services to the accounting services he performed. During this twenty-five year tenure, Roger has had the privilege of meeting with more than 2,500 individuals who needed wealth management, retirement and real estate planning. Roger takes his job as an advisor seriously and considers it extremely rewarding. Bringing a sense of freedom and security to the lives of his clients truly adds joy to his life.
Outside of his career, Roger enjoys spending time with his wife, Theresa, whom he married in 2001.
They have been blessed with an elevenyear-old daughter together and have a total of five children and two grandchildren. Although he grew up in St. Charles, Missouri, he has been a long-term resident of Springfield, Missouri for the past thirty years. Roger enjoys sports, hunting and riding his tractor on the farm.
ROGER REKATE OF ADVISOR INK TELLS CPAS, ATTORNEYS, AND RETIREMENT PLANNERS: IT’S TIME TO TALK Read More...
Roger’s Awards, Recognition and Service:
- Recognized by Entaire Global in Atlanta, GA in April, 2008 for service to small business owners - presented by Buzz Aldrine, the first astronaut on the moon
- Past committee member for Accountants Board of American General’s Agency Building Group, Houston, TX
- Member of the Missouri Society of CPA’s
- Member of Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Quarterly volunteer at the Greene County Jail for Prison Ministries
- Served as head coach for 28 different sports teams over the years, representing hundreds of athletes, from various elementary athletics to AAU Basketball and Volleyball
- Served as Treasurer for State Representative Jim Viebrock of Greene County for eight years.
- Serves as a board member on the Chadwick High School Foundation
- Serves as treasurer for Sigma Chi House Corporation of Springfield, MO since 1988
- Founded the non-profit organization, Life’s Journey, serving the homeless, military, prison ministries and students
Derek began working for Advisor Ink in May of 2015 as the Accounting Coordinator. He grew up in Nixa, MO where he graduated high school in 2012. Derek was a full-time student at Missouri State University where he received his bachelors degree in accounting in May of 2016. Aside from keeping up with the accounting, Derekhelps coordinateThe Dick Birmingham Baseball Scholarship through the nonprofit Life's Journey which Roger Rekate founded. Outside of work, the thing Derek loves to do the most is spend time with his family, friends, and girlfriend. Dereks other hobbies include being active, traveling, and watching sports. He hopes to visit every single Major League Baseball stadium one day.
Makenzie can be heard on our voicemail as well as at client events. You can catch her on video singing happy birthday to one of our valued clients! She has also played a key part by being in videos for Missouri State men's & women's basketball games. Makenzie helps out with the non profit Life's Journey and has been awarded Youth Volunteer of the Year in 2014.
Cris Graif - Technology Coordinator
Ashley graduated from Missouri State with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design. She coordinates all of the design needs of the firm.
Theresa Rekate - Administration Coordinator
Theresa has a background that includes managing business administration events and design efforts.
We have a wide array of outsourcing partners who help us in many ways with our clients. After an initial consultation, you will have a full knowledge of all of our outsourcing partners and the many benefits they bring to you as one of our clients.