New office open NOW in St. Louis!
117 Chesterfield Business Parkway
St. Louis, MO 63005
Contact us at
Advisor Ink interviews at a Missouri State Bears Basketball Game
Click here to download the interview!
Roger A. Rekate, CPA – President
Roger started his career in public accounting in 1985. To further his career, he became a CPA in 1988. In 1995, he transitioned to a dual career advisor, adding financial services to the accounting services he performed. During this twenty-five year tenure, Roger has had the privilege of meeting with more than 2,500 individuals who needed wealth management, retirement and real estate planning. Roger takes his job as an advisor seriously and considers it extremely rewarding. Bringing a sense of freedom and security to the lives of his clients truly adds joy to his life.
Outside of his career, Roger enjoys spending time with his wife, Theresa, whom he married in 2001. They have been blessed with an eleven year-old daughter together and have a total of five children and two grandchildren. Although he grew up in St. Charles, Missouri, he has been a long-term resident of Springfield, Missouri for the past thirty years. Roger enjoys sports, hunting and riding his tractor on the farm.
ROGER REKATE OF ADVISOR INK TELLS CPAS, ATTORNEYS, AND RETIREMENT PLANNERS: IT’S TIME TO TALK Read More...
Roger’s Awards, Recognition and Service:
- Recognized by Entaire Global in Atlanta, GA in April, 2008 for service to small business owners - presented by Buzz Aldrine, the first astronaut on the moon
- Past committee member for Accountants Board of American General’s Agency Building Group, Houston, TX
- Member of the Missouri Society of CPA’s
- Member of Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Quarterly volunteer at the Greene County Jail for Prison Ministries
- Served as head coach for 28 different sports teams over the years, representing hundreds of athletes, from various elementary athletics to AAU Basketball and Volleyball
- Served as Treasurer for State Representative Jim Viebrock of Greene County for eight years.
- Serves as a board member on the Chadwick High School Foundation
- Serves as treasurer for Sigma Chi House Corporation of Springfield, MO since 1988
- Founded the non-profit organization, Life’s Journey, serving the homeless, military, prison ministries and students
Patricia R. Albright - Vice President - Team Leader
Patricia began working for Advisor Ink in June of 2010 at our home office in Springfield, MO. She has been a key employee working with several areas for Advisor Ink. Currently, she helps with planning, client service, and administration. Patricia is from the Lake of the Ozarks, MO where she graduated from Camdenton High School in May of 2009 and was a student at Ozarks Technical Community College. She is a board member for Life's Journey and helps coordinate the Julie Martin Bass Fishing event each spring for Little Heroes of military, law enforcement & firefighter families.
Patricia enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends. Her favorite hobby is mountain biking and enjoys road biking, fishing and camping, traveling, swimming, and taking care of her dog Penny.
Terrah Grayum - Business Development Coordinator
Terrah began working for Advisor Ink in the summer of 2014 as Business Development Coordinator. She is a Marketing student in Joplin at Missouri Southern State University. Terrah will receive her B.S.B.A from MSSU in December of 2014. She currently is helping to launch our new private client portal created by Roger himself, AdvisorForever.com, and assisting in our Advisor Forever Referral Partner programs. AdvisorForever.com lets you create and edit your own personal financial statement, estate planning analysis & income planning analysis.
Makenzie Rekate – Communications Director
Makenzie can be heard on our voicemail as well as at client events. At just eleven years old, you can catch her on video singing happy birthday to one of our valued clients! She has also played a key part by being in videos for Missouri State men's & women's basketball games. Makenzie helps out with the non profit Life's Journey and has been awarded Youth Volunteer of the Year in 2014.
Ashley Porter – Graphic Designer
Ashley graduated from Missouri State with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.She coordinates all of the design needs of the firm.
We have a wide array of outsourcing partners who help us in many ways with our clients. After an initial consultation, you will have a full knowledge of all of our outsourcing partners and the many benefits they bring to you as one of our clients.